Administrator – Project Support
Our client is a market leader in the presentation technology, data display sectors and a specialist supplier of audio visual, multimedia, video production and digital technology with over 200 full time industry specialists located across multiple locations in the UK.
They are now entering an exciting new chapter in our evolution and have an immediate opening for a Project Support Coordinator to be based in Guildford.
The successful candidate will be expected to work closely and support the Account & Project Managers providing administrative support and being the first point of contact to the client. The role requires the successful candidate to wear multiple hats throughout the working day while prioritising the most important tasks.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to work efficiently at a fast pace whilst retaining a high level of accuracy.
This is a varied role and each day will bring new challenges due to the requirements and demands of this role.
The role will require you to perform multifunctional tasks working as a team member, carrying out the day to day administration duties of the business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Log new enquiries onto database
- To provide product only quotations with or without the assistance of the sales person
- Assist the Account Manager (ACM) with any proposals for new system opportunities including bids and tenders
- Liaise with suppliers on pricing, technical information and availability and bid-pricing pre-order
- Work with the ACM on forecasting and providing monthly reports
- Create loan documentation
- Issue account application forms for new customers and monitor customer account credit limit
- Updating D-Tools proposals as per ISO processes
- Contact customer to confirm receipt of quotation
- On receipt of customers order process as per ISO procedure
- Advise ACM that the order has been received and work with them and the Pre-Sales Technical (PST) to produce the relevant documentation that is required.
- Contact the client to acknowledge the order and advise that is has been processed
- Send relevant documentation to Project Co-Ordination Team
- Liaise with ACM regarding any project variations to agree an outcome and instruct Project Co-Ordination to update D-tools as necessary
- If required identify any true cost of delivery (ie Sub-contract/location fees) for invoicing
- Create invoice form and issue to central admin (if required)
- Scheduling diaries
- Liaising with Credit Control Department re: aged debts
- Regular contact with ACM to discuss and offer proactive assistance
- Customer returns
- Completion of Learning Management System (LMS) System tasks on a regular basis
- Adhoc specific duties as required
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities
- A professional but friendly approach to work – you’ll need to have the tenacity to pursue required information from colleagues, whilst being mindful of the demands placed on our busy teams
- Experience of D-Tools, Sage X3 and Ganticc System (would be an advantage but training will be provided)
- Excellent IT skills with full working knowledge of Microsoft Office application