The role will involve working closely with the Installations Manager and be based from our Head office in Wimborne, Dorset with regular commutes to central London.
• Reporting to Managing Director, working alongside the Installation Manager
• Attend handover meetings with the Sales team where you will then take ownership for assigned projects
• Build Bill of Materials and request stock for projects from the purchasing team
• Work closely with the client and main contractor to create clear project timeline and miles stones
• Assign Labour using our team of Employed and sub contract installers
• Create Visio drawings of Racks, Cable Runs, Recess, and Schematics as required
• Continually progress all dependencies for the projects
• Attend site for kick off meetings with Installation team
• Attends client meetings as required
• Take full responsibility for handover and training and associated documentation
• Motivate, and support all Installation teams, and resolve issues and challenges
• Track cost, variations and changes throughout the project
• Take full ownership for financial performance, quality and client relationship throughout
• Report project progress back the business
Skills / Experience
• You will need be to be a proven Project Manager with strong AV experience
• A good understanding of relevant AV equipment to include video conferencing, control systems, DSP’s, general audio, displays and video walls
• Ability to create system schematics and designs using Visio
• Ability to read and scale floor plans and working drawings
• Strong communication skills at all levels
• Ability to drive progress
• Work and respond quickly at all time
• Strong commercial acumen
• Highly competitive salary
• Hours 8.00 – 5.00, Monday – Friday.
• 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
• Vehicle / Car allowance
• Free parking
• Mobile phone
• Free beverages (not just the coffee).
• Modern offices.
• Team outings and social events.
• Place of work – Dorset and London